How-to videos coming soon!
Print & cut using Silhouette Studio cut file
1. Open .studio3 cut file included with your purchase.
2. Drag PNG file marked "SIL" onto Silhouette Studio canvas.
3. Click the lock icon in the top menu bar to unlock the aspect ratio.
4. Resize the PNG according to the sizing referenced at the top left of the PNG.
5. Drag your mouse to select both the PNG and the cut lines and click the Center button. This will align the cut lines with the PNG.
6. If you prefer to see the cut lines on top of the PNG, select just the PNG and click the Send To Back button.
7. Set your margins and registration marks based on what works best for your individual machine.
8. Print and cut.
Print & cut using Cricut
1. Open Cricut Design Space and click New Project.
2. Click the "Upload" button in the left menu.
3. Click "Upload Image."
4. Drag and drop the PNG file marked "Cricut" into the box with the dotted line border.
5. Select the "Complex" button and click the green "Continue" button.
6. Click the green "Apply & Continue" button (make no changes on this screen).
7. Select "Print Then Cut Image" and click the green "Upload" button.
8. Select the image in the Recent Uploads section and click the green "Add to Canvas" button.
9. Click the lock icon in the top menu bar to unlock the aspect ratio.
10. Resize the PNG according to the sizing referenced at the top left of the PNG.
11. Click the green "Make It" button at the top right and choose the printer and cut settings that work best with your individual machine.
12. Print and cut.